Summer passing by!

oh my gosh! im sorry i haven't been updating on my blog, but! yes, belated happy birthday to me! *i know, super late* anyway~ a lot has happened! i had a sleepover, i got lots of new stuff, and summer school's almost over! since a lot happened over the past few weeks, im gonna do this the short way mkays~ So, first, my birthday, i had it with my family, cousins, and a few aunts and uncles, i had a different celebration with friends, i''ll post about that later~ here's a picture of me blowing my cake!




My hair has grown! see!~ haha! yay! although its not very long~ my cake is from contis, a really tasty cake store~ hmmm~
Here's a picture from the sleepover i had~ compiled into a collage~




Yeah, i had to resize it, anyway, my friend's mom, cheska, makes the best strawberry milkshakes ever!~ i also bought my strawberry marshmallows for us to munch!




Ah! i want one again~ also! we painted our nails while watching ratatouille~ *not sure of the spelling*
here's what i did to my nails!



I was actually going for a strawberry look~ but my friends said it looked like a watermelon~

*sigh*

anyway~ yes! i got my new phone! corby! i used it to take this picture!



My mom and dad bought me the yellow one!

well~ there's still a part 2 to this post~ im just feeling lazy to finish everything right now~

じゃ