Kaminari soda cleaning

Ohanom!
It's morning here, and I'm feeling much better now, *coughing while typing this*
But compared to yesterday, my head is less... heavier?? haha! (maybe it's heavy because of all the yaoi going on inside my head..) *smirk*

Anyway! speaking of Yaoi... I'm not sure if you know, but I'm now an official cleaner at GGScans!! (girlsgeneration scanlation group) *claps!!* The first chapter I've cleaned is the chapter 4 of Sugar Code!! yep! they picked it up! it's a shame Nakama scanlations dropped it! it's such a lovely/ funny manga! and I LOVE NATSUME ISAKU'S works!! so! today is sunday, and yuffie promised the chapter 4 would be released today!! yay! My first official release as a cleaner! I'm already working on my 3rd manga, which is the 2nd part of Kaminari Soda chapter 2, it consists of over 60 pages... much longer than Sugar Code (it was 54 pages I think).

My second project was Koi to wa Yobenai chapter 15~ I also love that manga, all works by Machiya Hatoko are pure love!! I already finished that, so, now I'm currently cleaning Kaminari Soda!!
(these are all Yaoi mangas by the way)

Here's a snapshot of the cleaning process!


The pages are obviously scanned so I have to fix them and crop each page so that they wouldn't look like this.. it's hard to read manga like this!

Here's a snapshot of a cleaned page! 

I hope it looks better~ I'm not really that good with leveling and burning the colors so I'm a bit worried about that~ but I hope yuffie would appreciate this~

haha!

byenom!