2013 summary



Since it's already 2014~ I decided to make like a short summary of how my 2013 ended~ of course we celebrated christmas, and new year and I also had work in between but luckily not on the exact holidays~ thank God.. 

But anyway, here are a few pictures during the holidays! 


Matching disney princess casing with my cousins!! Haha! 


Me and my YOUNGER bros! Yep, I'm the ねえーさん haha!! And I'm already wearing heels.. Whut!? Yeah I am~



And! A litlle selfie and ootd here and there for new years eve~ hihi! 


And of course my beloved twins!! We have so many pictures I can no longer count~ waiting for new year countdown and here we are lying down~ haha!


Having fun with andie is also a plus!! Eating breadsticks near the bed~ haha!


And of course new year wont be complete without a failed jump shot! Haha!

Ney years day has come~ 


This will now become a new year tradition, to eat at bubble tea with meh cousins! 





And that's how we pigged out in new year~ 

Haha!

Byeee!