8 Cuts Burger place

Hey there food lovers! today, me and my boyfriend strolled around UP Town center and decided to try the burger place, 8 CUTS, first of all, it was awesome! the place looks cool, and you can smell the burgers cos' it's an open kitchen, I think that's what you call it, you can see them make your burger right before your eyes! you'll also see them make/mix the meat to create your pattyy!

aaand! here's what I ordered! I didn't particularly choose their original burgers~ since I wanted to create my own mix, I followed the boss burger thingy, YOU ARE THE BOSS catch phrase!



The menu for the Boss and the Blends burger! it's very affordable!


PIMP YOUR FRIES! the names are also very interesting! I'm loving the fries at this place! the texture is right plus the cheese is amaaaaazing!~


AND! you can also see their meat blends! my patty was the house blend patty! their patties are mouthwatering!!!!



 (this particular photo was taken from http://foodinthebag.blogspot.com/ , other photos are mine)

aside from the amazing burger and fries, they also have chicken, pasta and shakes included! we just didn't have enough time to stay longer and try their pasta, but maybe next time we will ;)

That's it for today!

bye!