Pokemon Trainer Cap!

Yaho!

It's been a while, I've been receiving a lot of messages on my ask and I'm sorry if I'm not able to answer them, been very busy~ huhu~
but first things first, the newest thing about me is..... I have a boyfriend now!
hihi! he's name is Mike and I met him at the office, he's actually been courting me for almost 5 months, and just said yes to him last February 16,2014~ hihihihi!

his valentines day gift was just the cutest!
we now have matching pokemon trainer caps!



He's 2 years older than me and that's my ideal boyfriend age! hihi! we both love anime and games and whenever we talk about those stuff, we don't realize that it;s been hours already since we started talking! and we have matching caps! 

*janjajaaaaaan!!*


Hihihihi!

I think we look good together ohohohohoho! 
well!~

that's all for today! 

Byebeeee!