bl review 2

Ohanyon!~
yay yay! this is my 2nd review!  My first review was 2 days ago I think~(I'm finally starting to blog BL stuff~) So yeah, My review this time is about Manga! last time was about an OAV/OVA~ this time, it's about mangas!
y'all know I love BL mangas right?~ So, Imma share to y'all about this amazing mangaka and her awesome mangas/artwork! 
Junko! *clap*

I've just been hooked with her works recently! although I already read one of her works like, a year ago which was Abarenbou Kareshi then about a week ago~ I've been searching for all her works ever since I read Konbini-kun. Haha! Actually, I just found out now that Junko was the mangaka for Abarenbou Kareshi~ haha!

Well! other works that I've read by Junko are:
Abarenbou Kareshi
Konbini-kun
Kasa no shita, Futari
Kimi Note


I've been searching for other works from her but unfortunately I cant~ *sigh*
I want to read Omamorishimasu, Dokomademo and also Ouji no Kikan! Oh!
I also want to read Star-like Words!

But for the ones I already read~ I would suggest you guys read 
Konbini-kun


If you like less drama and more fluffy stuff! (like me, although I still like drama)
I would rate this 

And if you want a lot of CHU-Love~
then I recommend 
Kimi Note

This has a lot of fuwa-fuwa time and also a lot of H scenes!
plus the story is also cute! haha!
I would rate this 

Both rated 5 by me! Since they're both awesome!

EDIT:
I've downloaded the Chinese Volume of Ouji no Kikan and Chapters 1-3 of Star-like words in English translated by Girls' Generation Scanlation~ I'll also download the whole chinese or RAW volume of Star-like words! Yay!

That's all for today~
Byenyon!