Classic BL

Otsukanyon!
So I was browsing through Tumblr for Yaoi gifs and I found a lot of awesome gifs with hardcore stuff in em! unfortunately, some of them didn;t have the names of the anime~ So I had to frantically look for them! but! I found this old yaoi anime Legend of the Blue Wolves OAV.... which was kind of.... uh~ well I'm speechless...
I actually downloaded the OAV and while I was watching it~ my reaction was like...

anyway!

So yeah~ that's the DVD cover of the OAV *I think* and you can download a whole bunch of Yaoi anime's and live action at Aarinfantasy~ (such an awesome site, been a member of a year and its been going great!)
Oh! what I download was the uncensored version so.... yea... twas pretty hardcore~ haha!
In terms of Yaoi-ness and the H scenes, it's a 5 for me! story wise~ I'd say the story is pretty deep for me, but! if you are into Hardcore H, then I would recommend this OAV to you guys!

Also! just a quick site update! I added my Favorite Yaoi sites in the right (or left) side of my blog! please be sure to visit those cause I promise you will not regret it!

That's all for now~
Byenyon!