Kisa & Yukina drama cd update + Rutta to Kodama

Otsukanyon!
Here's an update regarding Kisa & Yukina drama cd! as I mentioned in a previous post,

Also, a lot of people have been wondering about the Drama CD of Kisa x Yukina, well, it hasn't officially been released yet. And unfortunately, the CD will only be released in Japan (so far) and an est. of 10,000 people can obtain a copy, since you can only get one through raffle from Ciel Magazine (I think). Although the deadline was last March, the winners will be announce this May or June. So! lets hope that there's a kind soul somewhere who would share it! (through internet I mean....)

Yes~but it was confirmed that the drama cd which features Kisa and Yukina's is going to be released this June! yay! aside from the Kisa and Yukina cd, the drama cd of Junjou Egoist on the reverse side is also included! talk about a lot of moaning!! for the Junjou egoist CD, a side story for Ritsu and Takano is also included (Onodera Ritsu no Baai 11) tis is about the overnight Touhoku Business trip!) yay~ I hope the people who are able to obtain this wonderful package would share their blessings~


















haha!

That's all for the Sekaiichi Hatsukoi update~

On to one of my favorite and most fluffy manga's of all time, Rutta to Kodama!
It's now the 3rd volume, and unfortunately, the last volume! 
I cant believe my ruttaXkodama action is about to end! waaaaah!!!
 

If you haven't read this, well, you should!
haha! and, this is the most fast updating manga's in my collection (I have a manga app in my iPhone which automatically updates mangas)

I really love this couple and they are one of the most sweetest couples ever in Yaoi history~
so join me in reading this manga until the end!

That's all for this post's updates~

byenyon!

*credits to September Scanlations*