cha cha SING

ohanyon!~
It's been a while since my last official post~ And it's also been a while since my last post that's not about yaoi~ I've been running low on Yaoi lately~ But! Im super happy since Honto Yajuu has been constantly updating and I cant wait for the next chapter!! Ueda as a Yakuza! *kyaaaa*

For this post, I will be posting about Berryz Koubou's newest single which is their cover of Birds cha cha SING! it's a thai song and I think BK is the perfect group for doing covers like this. 

PV:
I think the PV is one of the best of Berryz Koubou! everyone looks great, everyone got enough screen time, and the PV is just awesome! Miyabi is a Goddess!
I mean look at her!



awww! she looks awesome and flawless! plus! she sounds so great in this song!
Also, regarding Risako's new look, she kinda looks like she's in a Sailor moon stage play~
which I like!



There's not much in the PV, but! it's still really well made and it doesn't look low budget.
They all look like they're having fun which is good, plus the dance is really great! its catchy and not that difficult!
Look at these! aren't they having fun



And I totally love this......



chinami being all goofy is the best!
I dont have anything against momo, she looks really cute here, and her voice is also powerful in this song, which is the Momoko I want. But the pigtails are getting old for me...



I hope in the next PV she doesn't have this ridiculous hairstyle... I hope she reverts back to rockstar momoko, although the momochi/yurushitenyan stuff she does gets her in to all kinds of TV shows and she is more popular, but it is more annoying...

anyway!~ I did a cover for this song since it's so awesome!



Byenyon!