ai kotoba chorus

Otsukanom!
I won't post something long today, since I'm tired... from shopping! I LOVE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! so happy! anyway, I finally get to hear the first chorus I did with the Enis Chorus! even though we've known each other for almost 2 years~ yay!


Info:
Composer/ Arrangment: Deco*27
Original Vocals: Hatsune Miku
Pinoy Utaite Vocalists: Piri, Ritz, razephyr, Chii, Cher, Xephy, Apol, Yoru Sagara



I couldn't find the lyrics that we used.. so.. the smallest voice you can hear.. is me! haha! I don't want to say cutesy voice since it really isn't.. it's just.. small~ haha!

I will post about the Blush Con tomorrow, AND!!! the RAW of JUNJOU ROMANTICA 2012 OVA IS RELEASED!

(the first OVA since there are 3~)

I'm downloading it now~ will post about it tomorrow as well~

byenom!