manga camera app

Otsukanyon!
okay so~ I'm back with blogspot! yay! haha!~ But only for my personal blog, I've decided to make my Tumblr blog an official Yaoi blog so this is a separate personal blog for me~ hehe!
I've changed my site name in this blog as well~ for 3 or 4 years, it has always been chiisweethome.blogspot.com but now I've changed it to becausehappiness and I'm thinking of buying my own domain! yes, I'm taking blogging seriously now, (so.. this just means that I haven't blogged seriously even though I've been blogging for 4 years~ haha)

Right now, I'm addicted to this certain photo app I have on my phone and its...
MANGA CAMERA! *claps*

This app is so cool and funny and awesome! and all my blockmates find it super fun and amusing as well!
here are some random shots of from my phone!!






The first shot was me feeling all ninja/magician like~ haha!! the rest of the pictures are photos of my blockmates, the first one is sarah, the picture at the bottom is shaoi and kalix *fighting*, and the last photo is christa who looks like a 60's band member~ haha!
and the most epic photo of all...


KALIX DEAD SHOT... haha! I really love this shot! she was shot to death.. being all bloody in a manga page~ epic bloody shot is epic...

That's all for now!

I'm at home.. sick.. and my head is aching now so..

byenyon!