that-san and akai ryuusei live

Oha!
So I watched that-san's and ryuusei's mini live concert by Vocafusion and they are awesome! I really love them! They are both so cute and talented!! argh... Akai Ryuusei's piano skills are beyond amazing!
And that-san's guitar and vocals are totally awesome!!!

Ryuusei-san's filipino is really good!!!
that-san only knows "BASTOS" I think.. and "BOBO!!"
haha!!

Little BL moment... hihi



I really hope they come back again and I hope Vocafusion will hire more staff so I can take part in organizing events and stuff~ since I'm graduating I'll be busy until graduation but! after that! I really want to be part of an amazing group~ well hopefully~
haha!!



Ahhh... they gave me eargasms~ I love it!

disclaimer: pictures were not taken by me (the pictures have watermarks so you can just click them)

That's all for today.. 

bye!