BL collection ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Oha!~ oh yeah! So! Before, when I was still a newbie at being a "腐女子", I didn't have a single BL manga.. And I was so envious of the peeps (who I follow on Tumblr/insatgram) who had like a whooole collection of yaoi stacked in their secret closets or drawers~  hohoho! But! Just this summer, until today.. August.. My BL collection has expanded!!


Oh yeah~ and most of my mangas are BL bimonthly mangas/magazines~ so! I am very happy about that! I got the Chara and Blink volumes from hong kong (they're still japanese) and the 5 Tres Tres issues and Drap issue, I got from amyused from Tumblr! (A member of September Scanlation team!) she included all the freebies that came with a certain issue~ 



So cute!! The calendar, the pencil case, the pad, and the mini envelopes!! All related to awesome yaoi goodness! 

Now! I have like a lot!! Woohoo! And I'm still planning to buy more! Ohoho!!


Now! This is everything! Including the eng mangas I have! (Just BL). For the english titles, I only have.. Samejima-kun to Sasahara-kun, Honey Darling, Ikasama Memori, and Reversible one-shot collection vol. 1 (mixed artists). The first three I bought from amazon~

Well!
Will update again soon!!