Berryz工房 - ROCKエロティック

Warning: this post will be spammed with awesome pictures of Berryz new PV, Rock Erotic
Obaaan!~
gawd, can't believe I can only post once a week because I'm sooooo busy!! but! will try to post more from now on~ SO! since I've always posted personal stuff, it's also been a while since I posted something Hello!Project related~ a few days ago, they finally released the new Music Video's of my favorite H!P group, Berryz工房!! another double A-Side single! and the MV's are rocking! especially ROCKエロティック!!
My gawd the hotness of everyone in the MV! I'm already crushing on Yurina! She looks like on of those Mysterious Wizard characters with long hair who are considered bishounen in a Manga! (I specifically thought of a character in a BL manga~ haha!) although she kinda looks like a vampire as well, so she's a Vampire/Mysterious Bishounen Wizard with long hair character in a manga! she also passes as a demon butler for me~ I LOVE YURINA because of this MV~



But Maasa is also like a ikemen school boy who's gone wild! oh yeah~ yakuza power! cool maasa is cool!

waitwuuut:

Berryz Kobo - Rock Erotic

chinami is like the quiet type of guy~ but also cute! she be paired with captain which I love!
And now for the girl parts~ let me be the first to say, Risako is HOT! I MEAN LOOK!



some people don't like the bunny headdress she's wearing, but for me, it suits her and it makes her outfit more appropriate for the concept of their song which is EROTIC, I love it!

Miya is, a.... Goddess! she's sooo awesome!~ awesome dance, awesome vocals, awesome looks, everything about miya is awesome!! most people ship MaasaxMiyabi because of the MV, but I totally ship YurinaXMiyabi! this is my favorite scene in the MV!



ohohohoho~ the stares!! with yurina's hand sorta like "caressing" miya~ awwwwww!! Yurina is sooo cool!!
I SHIP THEEEM! this is my frist time fangirling over a ship within H!P (aside from YossiexRika)
ahahaha!! Captain and Momo looks so cute being so chibi and everything~, but really, the cross dressing ladies are my favesss!!

And here are my other favorite scenes in the whole MV! (this MV is actually my most fave MV of berryz koubou, and I've been a fan since 2007~)

Maasa and Miya shadow shot~ ooowwww the sexiness of Maasa in this~




oh yes, the magic fingers of cross dressing members are AWESOME!
Chhinami and Risako dance so close, so cute!




uhhhhh!!~ this is so dandy~
but of course, my favorite GUY  YURINA'S SHOT!!




since Yurina is sooooooo FINE~ she he, gets two girls~ oh yeah~
this part of the MV has such a great concept to it in my opinion, because this scene makes it look like the "girls" are under the spell of erotic rock, oh yeah, really connecting with the song~ haha!

anyway~ here's the MV as well, urrrgh~ such sexiness!

uploaded by: berryzchannel



well~

that's it for my Berryz rant for now~