Happy september!!

Happy September everyone

Since it's already September, it means~ Christmas season is here Well for Filipinos~ today, I went to the mall with my cousins and my mom and they helped me pick out shoes that I am buying with my paycheck!

I already had my paycheck last 15th and 30th, but I haven't used any of it yet~ haha! 

I finally bought something a while ago! A pair of Yosi Samra flats!Oh yeah~

It's the foldable type~ I'll take a picture again when I'm wearing since it looks better like that~ it's super soft!! The feeling is addicting! 

After buying them, we ate at Cafe Havana, yeah~ outlet again~ and I tried their Cuban meatballs! 


Tastes awesome! I forgot the name though~ haha! We talked for so long we ordered burgers and pizza as well~ urgh~ so much for diet..

Then, once we were home.. We just.. Hang around and took pictures!


And another one! 


I wish I was a twin~ but people do think we're sisters~ haha!!!

Tomorrow, before going to work, me and my mom will be going on a salon date~ oh yeah! Will have my hair trimmed.. I'm gonna treat my mom using my paycheck!! It feels nice!! Ohoho!!

Sayonara!