Yamada-kun to 7nin no Majo Drama~

Obaan!
Recently, there's been a hype with the just released anime and drama which is Yamada-kun to 7nin no Majo~ honestly, I wasn't interested in it at first, but once I watched the 1st episode of the drama, I immediately became hooked! not really fond of the anime adaptation, but the drama is funny as hell!
the actors and actresses are really good! plus! the kiss scenes~ I'm more interested in Yamada-kun and miyamura's kiss scenes~ (shameless fujoshi)

I mean come on' look at em!


Ain't they cute!!??? COME ON!!! because of this, I'm totally satisfied with just the first episode! they really did justice with the manga characters with their awesome acting, and they're real funny I just can't contain it~
The main character (Shiraishi) was also really good! the actress was able to do double character roles and her "yamada" character and "shiraishi" character is really different you can actually feel that the swapping is real! I thought she was stiff but look at this....



She's sooooo funny especially if she's "yamada", her acting is very convincing~
well!

that's all for now, will be watching something different now.

byeee!