Bulgogi garden

Oha! 
Yay! Finally able to edit our bulgogi lunch date post! So~ yesterday, or.. No it was monday, haha! I had a lunch date with my officemates, Leo and Adora! We ate at Bulgogi Garden, obviously, it's a korean restaurant.. And, it was awesome! The food was great and the service was great as well!! We actually ordered so many that it seems like it would be good for 5 people!


There's me on the phone waiting for more peeps to show up, but a lot weren't able to join us, and we were waiting for Adora to arrive as well! Look at the amazing kimchi! Hmmmm! Adora was with us on the las pic, lets take a closer look at the food, shall we?... 


This be our soup! Aww yeah~ I actually wanted a spicy one, but leo recommended this soup so i said okay and it was gooohoood!! It was super sweet and the beef was soft!  Gawd I already miss it... And its been like.. A day.. Haha! 


And our porkieee!!!! Or was it beef again... I don't remember if this is beef or pork but either way, meat. Tastes. Awesome. Period. Haha! The texture was soft and it was grilled just right! Urgh! I tried this with both rice and with the lettuce and all the add ons, it works for both! Haha! And we had a feeding session.. Aww yeah! 


There you go, it's so fun to stuff food in people's mouths! Haha! And!!! After you finish your food, they're gonna give you a tea like cinammon minty drink for dessert! But for me, it kinda tasted like lipstick... Haha! 


Alright, candid shot and I didn't realize it was zoomed.. Hahan and yes, it kinda tastes like lipstick for me~don't know why, haha!! After eating at bulgogi garden..
We went to a nearby korean market and got ice cream there for dessert!! 


Oh yeah!! Mine is the thinner one! 


Drinkable ice cream! Haha! Mine was like a hazelnut chocolate flavored one! Ohoho!! Well, that's all for now! Haha! 


Byebeee!!!