Date day with the twins

It's been a while, sorry if i wasn't able to answer to all the comments and messages that you guys sent, but! I'm back!.... Kinda' haha! So last sunday, I went out with my favorite cousins! The twins! Natalie and Noelle, I love them both so much! We went to greenhills and shopped, well... I shopped, and we ate.. A lot! Haha!! it was more like a food bonding thing than shopping though, tried to look for a new case for my phone, but I didn't see anything I liked or any case that was "calling" me to buy it~ we had fries, (from potato corner of course!), and we also ate waffles.. awesome waffles... for the Potato corner, I had the Mega size and barbecue flavored one, as for the waffles, I had the Banana Hazelnut waffle, then after we ate, that's when we wen't back to shopping, and! ate again....


And we ate at bizu again! Haha! I came back for the strawberry shortcake! Hhmmmm hm!
last time we went there which was around may-ish, I just had my braces for like a week, so the I had to swallow the strawberries whole just so I can enjoy the cake, haha! now, its been months since then and I came back for my revenge! revenge on the strawberries!

Here's a simple collage of some sort... Haha! 

And... Yeah.. That sums up just the bizu part of our date! Haha!! 
I bought one thing that made me suuuuper happy though, its a... Totoro jacket!


And I'm so happy about this!!' I've been wanting this jacket for years!! After we ate our waffles, we went to comic alley cause it's been a while since I've been there and boom! saw this baby while I was sifting through the jackets, I also planned to buy the Shingeki no Kyojin jacket, but this one called more to me~ haha!
I loved this day cause we practically spent the whole day together and we haven't been able to see each other much often because we work now~ but we did plan to go out again!

can't wait for that!

byee!~