BL UPDATE!


Ohanyon!
I've been downloading a lot of yaoi mangas again~ and I've read so many that I dont know how many I've read! now~ I'm addicted to fluffy-sama's manga + drama cd videos!~ and! all the manga's she has uploaded (edited with the drama cds) are all on my fave BL manga list! how can someone be so awesome 
SO! I am promoting her here in case anyone actually reads this stuff~ hehe!
Visit her YT channel: FatFluffy04
enjoy the eargasms you will experience! 
WARNING VIDEOS FROM THIS CHANNEL SHOW GUYxGUY RELATIONSHIPS, DONT LIKE IT? THEN DON'T CLICK!

yaaay! she's just awesome so if you love Boy's Love, CLICK THERE アップアップアップ
I'ts been a while since I've posted something this long~ (yes, this is long for me)
I have a couple of friends who are asking me to give them a list of Yaoi manga's/mangakas so that they can experience the Yaoi love as well~ So, I'm gonna post it here!
List of awesome mangakas': (not in any order)
♔Takanaga Hinako ♔Junko ♔Minami Haruka ♔Kisaragi Hirotaka ♔Yamamoto Kotetsuko ♔Moegi Yuu ♔Tennouji Mio ♔Nekota Yonezo ♔Sakuraga Mei ♔Nakamura Shungiku ♔Ougi Yuzuha ♔Yoneda Kou ♔Minase Masara ♔Honjou Rie ♔Higashino You ♔Kano Shiuko ♔Eiki Eiki ♔Fujitani Youko ♔Yukimura ♔Studio May-be ♔Kuga Arika ♔Asuma Risai ♔Ike Reibun ♔Watanabe Asia ♔Kuju Siam ♔Itsuki Kaname ♔Yamato Nase ♔Asou Kai ♔Aida Saki ♔Natsume Isaku ♔Sakuragi Yaya ♔Ootsuki Miu ♔Ichijou Lemon ♔Akira Norikazu ♔Nagato Saichi ♔Yamane, Ayano ♔Tenzen Momoko ♔RINO ♔Tsurugi Kai
♔Monchi Kaori ♔Tarako Kotobuki  

That's all I can think of for now xDD so if you like the genres Romance, Slice of Life, Comedy, Fantasy, Drama, Historical and of course YAOI, you can check out these authors! (I'm not really a fan of tragedy so I dont read manga's that have tragedy in them).

A Manga list is TOO LONG so just check out the authors, cause the manga's I would recommend are also from these awesome mangakas!

IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD MANGA'S, BE A MEMBER OF AARINFANTASY! THEIR FORUM IS PURE YAOI HAVEN~ (MEMBERSHIP IS FREE)

So! yeah~ check out these wonderful people and don't forget to visit Fluffy-sama! oh! her blog link is in my Affiliates~


Here's a treat from me!~ An extra chapter of Honto Yajuu (one of my fave. mangas of all time! *still on-going though*) mixed with the drama cd!
VIDEO IS FROM FLUFFY-SAMA! SO MAKE SURE YOU VISIT HER!


That's all for now~

byenyon!~